1st Jama’ah 1:20 PM
2nd Jama’ah 2:00 PM
Prayer facility for sisters is currently closed
Guidelines for Masjid re-opening
Please take these precautions before coming to the Masjid:
· Please do not come to the Masjid if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
# High temperature /fever
# Dry cough
# Shortness of breath
# Loss of taste or smell
# Flue like symptoms
· Please do not come to the Masjid if you have recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days
Coming to the Masjid
· A limited number of attendees will be allowed at any one time.
· Spaces will be given on a first come first serve basis. Once the premises are full, the door of the Masjid will be closed to stop further entry
· Please come with Wadhu from home as there will be no Wadhu and Toilet facility in the Masjid for the prevention of spreading of COVID-19 virus
· You must wear a FACE MASK during your stay in the Masjid
· Please bring your own prayer mat with you
· Bring a bag for shoes, shoe areas are closed, you must keep shoes in a bag with you
· For your safety and wellbeing of the others, you must strictly follow the social distancing guidelines in the Masjid
· Please use the hand sanitizers when entering and leaving the Masjid
· For entering and leaving the masjid please follow the instructions from the authorised personals
· Please do not bring any children who are unable to look after themselves or follow the safety guidelines
· Please leave the Masjid once the congregational prayer has finished. Do not delay your stay in the Masjid for Sunnah or Nafal prayers
· Avoid prolonging your stay in the Masjid for social conversations
· Please avoid HAND SHAKE, HUGGING, or any physical contact to stop spreading of the virus
For your safety and well-being, humble request to all our Elders and those individuals with underlying health condition not to come to the Masjid during this pandemic.
These guidelines have been set out for safety and well-being of our Masjid users, please follow the guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation
Jazak Allahu Khairan
PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLY TO BUILD THE NEW MASJID
We need to raise:
We desperately need to raise funds for the brickwork of the masjid. We need 180 pallets of brick for the work. The cost for the bricks is £345,000 including material and labour. Each pallet of brick is around £1950(including material and labour)
We urgently need to raise £150,000 to order the brick.
Please donate generously a pallet of brick or more for the masjid
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Account Name: Darul Amaan Trust
Account Number: 01541998
Sort Code: 30-96-07
Darul Amaan Masjid is part of The Darul Amaan Trust, a nonprofit organisation, established in early 1978 in Colliers Wood, Southwest London
We have been serving the community for the past years providing the basic day to day services to the Muslim community including five daily prayers. Friday communal prayers, Eid Prayers and basic Islamic education for young ones.
As the Muslim population of the area has risen in recent years so has the number of worshipers of our Masjid. Recently it has become very difficult for us to accommodate all the worshipers inside the building for Friday and two of the Eid Salaah. With the ever-increasing community, we noticed a need to have bigger premises to cater for the local community. We made an application to our local council in June 2010 to grant us permission to demolish the old building and rebuild a purpose build masjid building on the same site. It is through the grace of All-Mighty Allah that we have successively been granted the full permission to raise a purpose built masjid on the same site. Once completed we will be able to provide the Muslim community a local hub to use for all their daily requirements. We intend to focus on the spiritual and physical wellbeing of our Muslim community as well as providing an excellent source of education to Young and Adults.
Appeal To Muslim Community:
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
As you all know the rebuilding of the new Masjid is a huge project. It will be a three-storied building with a basement. In this new building, we will have all the modern facilities to meet today's requirements and be able to accommodate 1200 worshipers at a time. We will have a separate prayer hall for sisters, classrooms for our children evening madrasa, a library, facility for adult Arabic classes, mortuary, and funeral service. To complete the whole project approximate cost is £2.5million. We are in urgent need to raise a million to start the Construction work. We have strong hope that with the help of Allah (SWT) and help from your kind and generous donations Insha' Allah we will be able to raise the money and start the work on this project and complete it in a good time. Dear Brothers and Sisters, it is our responsibility to build this house of Allah (SWT), and invest in our hereafter, as Allah's Prophet SAW has mentioned "One who builds Allah's house in this world (Masjid) Allah will grant him/her a house in Jannah".( Sahih Bukhari 439, Sahih Muslim 533)
The management committee of DarulAmaan trust makes an appeal to all Muslims Brothers and Sisters to come forward and donate generously to build the house of Allah and make dua to Allah (SWT) to help us all the way through to complete this work. May Allah give us all the ability to donate in his path, May Allah accept our donations and grant us a house in Jannah. Aameen.